We’re pleased to announce that Sketch 2.3.1 is now available. It’s mostly a bugfix update on the recent 2.3 update, but the list of changes is nice.
A few highlights:
- Fixes Dropbox saving compatibility
- Improves stability when using Sketch Mirror
- You can once again tweak x/y/width/height values of subpaths in the inspector
- Zoom-tool click to zoom in has been improved
- When frequently zooming in and out you can now tell Sketch (via the preferences) to maintain the viewport
And it fixes a few general minor issues. The update is of course free for existing customers.