Account Operations Specialist
Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Want to join us and help us take our customer support to the next level? We’re looking to grow our talented team with a full-time Account Operations Specialist
As an Account Operations Specialist at Sketch, your focus will be on giving our customers the help they need, fast. From general questions related to their license, subscription, payments, and account details to specific licensing-focused problems, troubleshooting, and bugs. We’ll expect you to manage these inquiries, and respond in a friendly, respectful, and helpful manner.
2021 is going to be a super exciting year at Sketch. Our business and team are growing fast and we want to continue to give our customers first-class service.
In the coming months, we’ll launch major new features while improving our internal processes and incorporating new tools and technology to give our customers the level of service they deserve.
As Customer Support, our main task is to keep our ticket backlog small and give customers useful answers, fast. That might mean solving customer inquiries on your own, working with the Product team, or opening a Github ticket to make sure our Technology team knows about a bug.
We are a remote company, which has plenty of advantages — but it can be a challenge to keep up with our rhythm. Don’t worry though — we’ll all help you, and you’ll feel like part of the team in no time.
You are passionate about helping others, and you have previously worked at a Customer Care or Contact Center.
Your friends would probably describe you as a friendly, tech-savvy person, who quickly learns and adapts to new tech.
Above all, you see a good balance between solving a problem fast and providing a good solution. You've always been a multitasker with a strong focus on quality.
You’re looking for a new adventure and want to feel that what you do is meaningful both for you and for others. You’re a team player who’s willing to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting procedures.
Sketch is a 100% remote company, and your colleagues are distributed around the globe. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team. We put respect for each other above everything else.
Besides being remote, we work asynchronously as often as we can. This means that our team communicates mostly using Slack. When we need it, we also have video calls.
In Customer Support, there are 14 people split into two teams —Account Operations and Technical Support. The Account Operations team that you’ll be joining has seven members. We truly believe in teamwork and we usually work together on solving problems for our users. We often interact with people from other teams such as Product, Design, Technology, Customer Success and Security.
What makes you a rockstar
- Experience and familiarity with support for SaaS.
- Acquaintance with different payment methods and their peculiarities.
- You have excellent communication skills and strong written and spoken English
- You’re adaptable, patient and responsive
- You can develop in a multicultural environment — a true team player
- You’re based in the USA
What you will do if you join our team
- Receive full training on our tool and our processes, and find out who’s who in our team
- Handle customers' inquiries related to their license, subscription, account, payments, etc.
- Manage simultaneous incoming tickets effectively.
- Follow up on customer queries with the Product & Technology teams when needed
- Follow the internal procedures and keep accurate documentation of your interactions
- Help to build, improve and maintain processes, like a better system of contacting our support services or better automatization
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you
- Flexibility to organize your own time — no set hours
- As many vacation days as you need
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- The laptop you need
- The option to work anywhere in American timezones
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- An annual company meetup
- Smart, nice and fun colleagues