Thousands of design teams use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products. Over the last ten years, we’ve helped define the UI design software category and we’re proud to help designers worldwide create great products. Would you like to join us and excite people about what’s next for our platform? We're looking to expand our team with a full-time CRM Specialist.
Your role at Sketch
We’re looking for an experienced CRM marketer to manage the relationship with our customers throughout the customer lifecycle. This role will be directly reporting to the Head of Marketing Campaigns, and will work closely with the Campaigns Content Creator and Campaigns Coordinator. This role will be responsible for tracking and evaluating CRM performance indicators.
We’re a company of diverse thinkers and doers who take pride in always improving our product. We share a vision and commitment to help each other — and our customers — create great work.
We’ve been fully remote since day one. It’s meant we can bring together incredible people from around the world.
We encourage our people to be themselves and embrace what makes us unique. We value different backgrounds, perspectives and experience, and we strongly believe this is key to achieving outstanding results.
We work asynchronously as much as we can. Our team communicates mostly in writing, using Slack and Notion. When we need it, we also have video calls. We believe in collaboration and knowledge-sharing, and we provide the environment and tools you need to do your best work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the email marketing strategy from start to finish.
- Mapping our customer journey – detecting gaps and opportunities to improve our relationship with them.
- Developing innovative, data-driven strategies and tactics to improve our business outcomes.
- Conducting upfront email audits and optimization.
- Coordinating audiences and segmentation for all of our email marketing campaigns and communications.
- Working with our Campaigns Coordinator and wider team to help achieve our marketing and company goals.
- Coordinating with our Campaigns Content Creator on the execution of email campaigns.
- Regular reporting and optimization to aid with continued growth.
- Looking for ways to keep our Hubspot database tidy and optimized.
- Handling internal briefs, managing expectations and determining appropriate email campaign strategies.
- Developing your own product knowledge, and detecting opportunities to expand product education to customers through email campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Somebody with a great understanding of acquisition, activation and retention strategies for Email Campaigns. You’ll need to feel comfortable detecting which tactics are necessary to drive impact to the business.
- Somebody who can manage multiple projects at the same time. You’ll run them in an organized manner, be conscious about deadlines and try to account for unexpected events. You know what good looks like and you always launch campaigns with the quality they deserve.
- You know how to measure the success of a campaign and how to use that data to improve future ones.
- 3+ years of strategic and executional email experience.
- Strong project management experience and excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Experience with reporting tools and tactics (e.g. Google analytics, utm parameters).
- You’re able to work full-time and are based in European/African timezones.
- You are native or fluent in English.
- You know your way around with Hubspot, or any CRM tool.
- You know your way around tools like Slack, Notion, GitHub, and Google Analytics.
- You have experience with using Sketch.
- You have worked in a fully remote environment and know the importance of communicating asynchronously