Do you want to help >1 million designers and 1000s of design teams do their best work and create beautiful products? We're looking for a Design Advocate to join our growing Customer Success team at Sketch.
In this position, we need a professional with proven design credentials who is eager to help our clients develop and manage modern, flexible, and effective design systems. You will advise clients on methods, tools, and tips for creating great designs and building great products. You will be a proactive partner, excited to serve as the “face of Sketch” to customers while always being candid and honest in your dealings. The goal is not to sell, but rather to build relationships, drive enduring adoption and help customers succeed.
We're committed to empowering designers to create their best work, and we're passionate in our belief that Sketch is a powerful platform upon which to do this.
Our team works remotely and communicates mostly using text, so you will need to have excellent communication skills and written English. You will also need to be highly self-motivated.
While this is a remote position. Travel should be expected for certain in-person customer meetings (as conditions permit).
In this role, you will be an ambassador of design excellence using Sketch. You will
- Proactively reach out to key customers to help their design teams create their best work
- Help new and existing customers take full advantage of the Sketch platform, through onboarding assistance, product training, and assigned account support
- Create content to help design teams maximize the Sketch platform and adopt best practices
- Reinforce communications relating to new features, specifically by demonstrating-on-demand, if requested and when useful
- Coordinate closely with other key departments, making sure that Sketch speaks with one voice
- Provide actionable and candid customer feedback to our design and development teams
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Monitor license and subscription entitlements in key accounts, and proactively drive successful renewals and expansions.
- Proficient knowledge of Sketch, plugins and Libraries
- Direct experience implementing and managing a Design System and a point of view upon how DS should be done