IT Operations Lead
Do you want to help us build and scale the original disruptor in digital design? Sketch is where 1000s of design teams, in 100+ countries across the globe, create their best products, every day. We're looking for an IT Operations Lead to join our growing team.
In this position:
We need a leader that will administer and govern our evolving set of internal applications, manage our hardware and device footprint, and provide support to our globally distributed workforce.
You will help us run better and smarter - by building automated, low-friction, reliable process that allows our workforce to be maximally productive while ensuring good governance.
You will work closely with Infrastructure Engineering and Information Security to ensure our internal architecture scales and performs to the requirements of our fast-growing business.
- Collaborate effectively with business and delivery partners to define requirements and success criteria
- Administer within and across key applications while controlling access, checking privileges, managing configurations, and owning our VPN
- Streamline the process and own the management of account entitlements (onboarding, offboarding, role changes)
- Manage mobile device and asset footprint
- Help us support and meet our governance, risk and compliance objectives, including by operationalizing (for example) ISO27001 requirements
- Experience managing IT
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Experience with device management setup
- Experience with Apple devices in corp environment (Mac+iOS)
- Experience with Google Workspace as SSO-IDP provider (and AWS IAM)
- Previous startup experience
- Proven team-player and cross-functional collaborator
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Open for challenges
Nice to have:
- ISO 27001 ISMS experience
- Experience in remote working and managing remote IT
- Based in UTC or CET time zone