Product Support Specialist
Thousands of design teams use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Want to join us and help take our customer support to the next level? We’re looking to grow our talented team with a full-time Product Support Specialist.
Your mission at Sketch
As a Product Support Specialist at Sketch, your focus will be on giving our customers the help they need, fast.
You’ll manage a high volume of inquiries, responding to our customers in an empathetic, respectful, and helpful manner.
You’ll answer general questions related to the use of Sketch in a professional environment: Library management, assets creation, Symbols maintenance, and other tasks derived from UI/UX design and how they’re handled with Sketch.
You’ll troubleshoot technical issues revolving around our Mac app: crashes, performance issues, connectivity… But Sketch is much more than our Mac app, so you’ll also cover issues regarding Sketch Workspaces (like login through SSO), and mobile-related issues in our iOS app.
During your first year at Sketch, your focus will be primarily to handle support tickets. Additionally, you may also participate in internal projects to document internal processes, kick off new support channels, onboard new members, and help people from other departments in our Internal Support operations.
And last but not least, you’ll play a key role in spotting, reproducing and filling bugs before anyone else in the company. Your contribution will be crucial here, helping our stakeholders in Technology and Product to reproduce, understand and prioritize the bugs you find.
Working at Sketch
We’re a company of diverse thinkers and doers who take pride in always improving our product. We share a vision and commitment to help each other — and our customers — create great work.
We’ve been fully remote since day one. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team of incredible people. We put respect for each other above everything else
We encourage our people to be themselves and embrace what makes them unique. We value different backgrounds, perspectives and experience, and we strongly believe this is key to achieving outstanding results.
We work asynchronously as much as we can. Our team communicates mostly in writing, using Slack and Notion. When we need it, we also have video calls. We believe in collaboration and knowledge-sharing, and we provide the environment and tools you need to do your best work.
In this role, you’ll give high-quality service to Sketch users
What does that look like? You’ll need to:
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound communications with a focus on quality. You will have a major role in contributing to maintaining an “inbox zero” every day, consistently through the year, and assuming the increased traffic during certain busy times.
- Follow established shifts and organization, manage simultaneous tickets coming from different support channels (email, live chat, Twitter and internal inquiries over Slack) effectively.
- Contribute to making Sketch better by filing bugs and gathering customers’ feedback. Then, be ready to communicate this information internally, interacting with the developers and designers in the Technology and Product teams.
- Follow our internal procedures and keep an accurate record of your interactions with customers in our systems (CRM).
- You can demonstrate meaningful experience (with Sketch or within a Support team in a SaaS company) that will help you in a customer support role involving complex technical knowledge.
- You have good knowledge and demonstrable experience troubleshooting native apps in MacOS.
- You are capable of covering SSO related inquiries or have demonstrable experience learning complex IT troubleshooting in the past.
- You have knowledge of UI/UX that can help you provide assistance in design-related issues and how-tos.
- Company-first mentality with a sense of urgency and natural focus on serving customers.
- You’re proactive, patient, and love solving problems.
- You have excellent communication skills and strong written and spoken English.
- You’re based in one of GMT +1/+2/+3 to cover European time zones from morning to afternoon.
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- Private healthcare and gym reimbursements
- The laptop you need
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- An annual company meetup
- Smart, nice and fun colleagues