Senior Recruiter - Europe/Africa
Over a million people use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Would you like to join us and help take this growing remote company to the next level? We’re looking for a new People Operations team member to join us.
Last year, we hired 56 new team members, doubling our company’s size, and established new processes, guidelines, and tools. This year, we have big ambitions to introduce new processes while helping our people to stay focused and passionate. We’re also continuing to hire throughout the company and want to make sure we’re reaching the best people out there.
We’re looking for an experienced recruiter who has been doing this for a while and enjoys the challenge. Along with two amazing recruiters, you will be responsible for the entire process and strategy — starting with sourcing until extending the job offer with the candidates. You’ll help us hire for all of our teams — from sales, to tech, and everyone in between.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for all the activities that attract and engage with our next pool of team members at Sketch.
- You enjoy finding the best talent, no matter what department you are hiring for.
- You understand the importance of a great candidate experience and you make sure everyone you work with gets the best possible impression of Sketch during the process.
- You work independently and you are hands-on, you respond quickly in a fast-paced environment and with any changing circumstances.
- You are a creative sourcer and enjoy being up to date with relevant hiring and recruitment trends.
- You are a coach and mentor to the hiring manager and interviewers, sharing best practices with them, and offering guidance and support.
- You are detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to efficiently prioritize tasks to get things done.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting different profiles across many countries.
- Experience working in a global, remote team.
- Great project management skills, excellent organization and documentation across different platforms we use (Lever, LinkedIn, Slack).
- A high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English.
- Preferably based in European or African time zones.
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you:
- A full-time opportunity with a flexible working schedule.
- An International environment and working culture.
- As many vacation days as you need.
- Any training you need to develop in your job.
- Private healthcare and gym reimbursements.
- The hardware you need.
- The option to work anywhere in European timezones.
- Company equity.
- Paid family leave.
- An annual company meetup (when possible)