We are currently searching for a new People Operations team member — preferably based in European time zones — to join us at Sketch. We’re a successful remote company, growing fast, with an amazing history and a People Ops department with a huge potential. Does this sound like the challenge you are looking for?
Last year, we hired 56 new team members, doubling the company's size, and established new processes, guidelines, and tools. This year, the People Ops team has big ambitions to facilitate new processes and ensure our employees can stay focused and passionate. At the same time, our workforce keeps on growing and our hiring efforts are still in full motion. We’re continuing to hire throughout the company and we want to make sure that we are reaching out to the best people out there.
We’re looking for someone who wants to learn about and impact all things hiring and people operations analytics. You’ll help us hire for core functions, search for candidates, schedule interviews, create and manage reports to keep the whole team accountable for our weekly activities.
If you want to develop and grow your HR skills, have strong communication skills, and consider yourself a relationship builder, we want to meet you.
What you'll do
- Coordinate all the sourcing activities and work closely together with recruiters and hiring managers, with a focus on candidate experience.
- Manage the various sourcing channels and the company’s talent pool. You will also regularly interact with both active and passive candidates.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Lead interview scheduling processes to ensure a top-notch candidate experience.
- Assist in determining the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies, by generating and analyzing reports on our weekly activities in the People Ops team.
- You have 2+ years of experience as Recruiting Coordinator/ Sourcer or similar HR role.
- You are familiar with sourcing tools, HR systems (including an ATS), and candidate management systems — you know that sourcing does not only mean searching for candidates on LinkedIn.
- You have some experience in sourcing tech candidates proactively. You are familiar with technology terms — for example, it's easy for you to identify and distinguish front and back end developers.
- You will bring a high level of enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- You are detail-oriented, well organized, and able to efficiently prioritize tasks to get things done.
- You are fluent in English.
- Last but not least, you are eager to learn and you are not afraid of making mistakes. You want to own your work and keep learning until you reach your goals.
- You have experience in working in a remote organization (or are familiar with remote-work cultures).
- You have experience working in a fast-paced tech environment.
What we offer
- An international environment and working culture
- Full-time employment and a flexible schedule
- As many vacation days as you need
- Any training that can help you develop in your career
- Hardware equipment
- The possibility to work anywhere in European or African timezones
- Company equity
- An annual company meetup (when possible)