- Sign in to your Workspace as an Admin.
- Head to the People & Settings section in the sidebar.
- Click on the Single Sign-On tab.
- Click Choose a short name
- Enter a unique name — it should have less than 16 characters and can only include letters, numbers or hyphens. You can edit this name later on.
- Click Submit.
- Click on the first tab Set Up Identity Provider. In this tab, you’ll find the unique Workspace values you’ll need to set up your IdP.
- EntityID: Your IdP may refer to this value as Audience or SP Entity ID.
- ACS URL: Your IdP may refer to this value also as SSO URL, Reply URL, or Consumer URL.
- Other metadata we support: Pay attention to the SAML attributes that we support. You’ll need to map them to those in your IdP.
- Make sure to keep these values at hand! You’ll need them to set up your SAML file in your identity provider. Click Copy next to each value to copy it to your clipboard.
- Head to your IdP and configure an application with SAML SSO. Once you are done and have the XML file ready, head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace
Choose a shortname and get your setup information
Last updated on 26 Jan 2021