- Log in to Azure as an Admin.
- Go to the Azure Active Directory and then click on Enterprise applications.
- Click on New application.
- Click on Create your own application.
Sketchto name the app and click Create.
- Select Single sign-on in the left side menu.
- Click SAML.
Complete the Basic SAML configuration with the following information from the configuration page in Sketch:
- Identifier (Entity ID): [Your Workspace’s Entity ID]
- Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): [Your Workspace’s ACS URL]
Note: Make sure that there are no spaces at the end of these fields — otherwise, the SSO process will fail.
Note: If you are using Safari, you might have trouble typing in the text field. We’d recommend trying another browser.
Then complete the User Attributes & Claims. Make sure you don’t use any namespace.
- Download the Federation Metadata XML in the SAML Signing Certificate section — you’ll need it when setting up SAML SSO in Sketch.
- Head to Users and Groups to give access to Sketch to relevant users.
- Head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in Sketch.
Azure Active Directory setup
Last updated on 26 Jan 2021