- Log in to Okta as an Admin.
- Head to the Admin Console by clicking Admin in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Applications > Applications.
- Click on Browse App Catalog.
- In the Search bar type
sketchand select the Sketch - SAML option from the Search results.
- Click on Add Integration.
Sketchin the Application label field. Click Done.
- Under the Sign On tab, click on Edit to add your unique Sketch Workspace ID. You can copy this from either the EntityID or ACS URL fields created when setting up SAML SSO in your Sketch Workspace. Paste your Workspace ID into the Okta Workspace ID field and click Save.
Note: When copying these values from Sketch make sure you’re only copying the Workspace ID. In the Entity ID field, the workspace ID is everything after
sketch-, in the ACS URL it is everything after
- Click on the View IdP metadata link in the Actions menu to download the
metadata.XMLfile — you’ll need it when setting up SAML SSO in Sketch.
- Head to the Assignments tab and give People or Groups access to your Workspace.
- Now head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in Sketch.
Last updated on 11 Oct 2022