- Log in as an Admin.
- Head to the Admin Console by clicking Admin in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Add Application.
- Click Create New App.
- Select SAML 2.0 and click Next.
Sketchas the App name and add Sketch’s logo as the app logo. Click Next.
- Use the EntityID and ACS URL values that you got when setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace. Remember these are unique to your Workspace.
Complete the fields as follows:
- Single sign-on URL: [Your Workspace’s ACS URL]
- Audience URL (SP Entity ID): [Your Workspace’s EntityID]
Note: Make sure that there are no spaces at the end of these fields — otherwise, the SSO process will fail.
- Enter the following attributes:
- Click Next.
- Complete the form as shown in the image.
- Click Finish.
- Click on the Identity Provider metadata link to get a metadata.XML file — you’ll need it when setting up SAML SSO in Sketch.
- Head to the Assignments tab and give users or groups access to your Workspace.
- Now head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in Sketch.
Last updated on 26 Jan 2021