- Log in as an Admin in the TrustLogin Admin portal.
- Head to Apps on the left sidebar.
- Click on Add own SAML app in the right-side corner.
Sketchas the App name and upload Sketch’s logo as the app logo.
- Click on Download metadata to download the metadata.XML file — you’ll need this file when setting up SAML SSO in Sketch.
- Use the EntityID and ACS URL values that you got when setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace. Remember these are unique to your Workspace. Complete the rest of the fields with the following information:
- Click Configure and add the following attributes. In the IdP’s
Valuecolumn you’ll find the values for usernames in TrustLogin.
- Click Register.
- Add users to the new app.
- Now head to the How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in Sketch.
TrustLogin setup (Only Chrome)
Last updated on 26 Jan 2021