Skip Navigation

What do I do if I am exempted from taxes?

If your company qualifies for tax exemption and you would like to receive a refund for the VAT on your purchase, you will need to make a request with our e-commerce partner FastSpring. Choose the Contact Support option and complete the form by entering your information.

Make sure to include your First and Last Name, email address, Order ID (the code starting with ‘BOH’ that you received right after purchasing Sketch), a brief description of your request and attach any supporting documents.

An image that shows FastSpring support page. You have to include your Order ID in the correspondent field.

Was this article useful?

We’re really sorry about that.
Please let us know what you were looking for:

If you need more help or you’d like to report a bug with this content, please contact support.

Thanks for your feedback.
An error occurred, please try again later.

Can’t find your answer?

Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.