Do you offer refunds?
We offer two purchase options: you can either buy a subscription or a Mac-only license. Our refunds policy depends on the type of purchase you’ve made.
With subscriptions, we offer a free 30-day trial that starts as soon as you sign up. If you cancel within your trial period, we won’t charge you at all.
Refunds for Mac-only licenses
For Mac-only licenses, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
To request a refund for a license purchase, contact Customer Support with:
- The Order ID from the purchase you would like to have refunded. This is a code starting with BOH that you’ll find at the top of your invoice.
- The last four numbers of the credit card you used for purchasing. If you didn’t use credit card or used Alipay, PayPal or Amazon, please let us know the purchase date.
Refunds can take between 3-10 working days to reach your account, depending on your payment method.
Refunds for Sketch subscriptions
Our subscriptions refund policy depends on the billing option you chose during the sign up process:
- For annual billing, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- For monthly billing, we don’t offer refunds, but you can cancel at any time, and you won’t be billed again.
To request a refund on an annual billing charge, please contact support with:
- The invoice number from the purchase you would like to have refunded. You’ll find this in the top right-hand corner of your invoice.
- The last four numbers on the credit card you used for purchasing.
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.