How do I create a Workspace?
If you want to set up a Workspace or shared Workspace, you’ll first need to sign up for a Sketch Account. If you intend to create a Workspace, we recommend doing this with an email address that’s associated with your team (i.e. your company/business email address).
How to create a new Workspace
- Sign up for your Sketch Account.
- Give your Workspace a name and upload a logo (optional).
- Click Invite Members if you want to create a shared Workspace. Enter their email address(es), choose their role (Editor or Viewer) and click the Invite button.
Note: You will be assigned as an Admin and as an Editor, as there must be at least one Editor in your Workspace. You can change your role once you’ve finished setting up your Workspace.
- Once you’ve invited team members, select Start Trial for 30-days free. You can also enter your billing details and select your subscription choice at this time, but it is not required.
- Before the trial ends, if you want to continue using Sketch, we’ll ask you to choose your preferred subscription and add your payment details. If you cancel your subscription before the trial ends, we won’t charge you anything.
Note: If you already have a Sketch account but would like to create a new Workspace sign into your account, select the Workspace switcher menu in the top-left and choose Create a New Workspace.
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.