Teams and Cloud
- What are the differences between a legacy (SK3) license and a subscription?
- How much does a Teams subscription cost?
- Do I still need to purchase licenses for the Mac app?
- What are the differences between Contributors and Viewers?
- How long does the free Teams subscription trial last?
- Will Sketch for Teams replace volume licensing?
- Can I exchange my existing Sketch license for Teams credit?
- How do I exchange my existing license for Teams credit?
- How do Contributor seats work?
- How do I create a Sketch Cloud account?
- How do I manage my Sketch Cloud account settings?
- How do I create a team workspace?
- How do I change my team workspace settings?
- How do I manage workspace members?
- Where can I find my invoices?
- Will I be able to use Sketch in the web browser with Teams?
- Will Teams subscriptions replace Sketch Cloud?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Why has the URL of my Cloud document changed?
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.