An assistant to help you with Sketch2React's framework's naming conventions and document structure
September 29, 2020
Sketch Accessibility Assistant
The Accessibility Assistant ensures that your Sketch elements pass AA+ compliance based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a contribution to the Assistants feature launch for Sketch 68. Unlike an accessibility plugin, an assistant automatically detects accessibility infractions and sends out a notification. If you’d like to learn more about Sketch Assistants and how they differ from Sketch plugins, please read the documentation on Sketch’s website.
- Shapes must meet AA color contrast compliance.
- Text must meet AA color contrast compliance.
- Text must meet AAA color contrast compliance.
- Text must not be justified.
👉 Click here to add to your Sketch document.
Or, add using a Sketch release variant: Beta
- Layers outside the artboard are not detected yet.
- Very sensitive detection of overlap between layer coordinates. Planning to change it to 80%+ overlap, rather than 1%+ to avoid false negatives.
The information on this page is provided by the developer of this extension, and is not edited by the Sketch team. If you have questions or need support with this extension, please contact the developer directly.