An assistant to help you with Sketch2React's framework's naming conventions and document structure
August 20, 2020
Sketch Accessibility Assistant
The Accessibility Assistant ensures that your Sketch elements pass AA+ compliance based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a contribution to the Assistants feature launch for Sketch 68. Unlike an accessibility plugin, an assistant automatically detects accessibility infractions and sends out a notification. If you’d like to learn more about Sketch Assistants and how they differ from Sketch plugins, please read the documentation on Sketch’s website.
- Shapes must meet AA color contrast compliance.
- Text must meet AA color contrast compliance.
- Text must meet AAA color contrast compliance.
- Text must not be justified.
👉 Click here to add to your Sketch document.
Or, add using a Sketch release variant: Beta
- Layers outside the artboard are not detected yet.
- Very sensitive detection of overlap between layer coordinates. Planning to change it to 80%+ overlap, rather than 1%+ to avoid false negatives.