Sketch Beta 77 (131065) was released on
New in Sketch 77
- Saving you a few clicks You all know you can dive deeper into groups by double-clicking them. In this update we made that a little bit faster; every group after the first doesn't require you to double-click again, so you can keep clicking and go down the rabbit hole much faster than ever before.
- Adds new Artboard Presets for the recently announced Apple products.
- When you export a document to disk we show a bar at the bottom of the Canvas to reveal the exported documents in Finder. This bar now disappears after 10 seconds and we’ll never show more than one.
- Did you know you can use math in most text fields in Sketch? In this update we now also support square-root with the
- We’ve improved the way Linked Data gets applied to nested Symbols so that you no longer have to closely mimic the Layer hierarchy in your JSON.
- Fixes a bug where dragging layers with open paths could leave rendering artefacts on the Canvas.
- Fixes a bug where complex workspace documents could become unresponsive while edited with Assistants enabled for auto-checking.
- Fixes a bug where Background Blur would not render when using reduced opacity.
- Fixes a bug where a group of rotated layers might not render in some rare cases.
- Fixes a bug where inserting an out-of-sync component containing nested symbols would unexpectedly update the symbols already inserted in the document.
- Fixes a bug where layers that use Background Blur and a custom blend mode would render differently from earlier versions of Sketch.
- When flattening layers to bitmaps we now preserve their original name.
- Fixes a bug where export previews for vector formats could render blurry when dragging them out.
- Fixes a bug where the selected override could lose focus after editing.
- Fixes an issue where Symbols inserted in a Workspace Document could appear with blank previews in the Insert Window.
- Fixes a bug where dragging a large image into a layer’s Fill could make Sketch freeze.