- Bug Fixes Fixes issues relating to missing images and presets.
- Fixes a bug where the first time a document from an earlier version was opened, editing an image in it could cause the image to be lost when the document was saved.
- Fixes a bug where custom colors and gradients set up in older versions of Sketch were reset to their default values.
- Fixes a bug where creating a new symbol wouldn’t allow you to rename it.
- Fixes a bug where artboards wouldn’t be scaled to the right sizes in all cases.
Note: If you want to restore your old presets, remove the file
assets-v55.sketchpreset in your library folder. You can access your library folder by launching Sketch and then going to Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder, and then going one level up in the hierarchy