We’re pleased to announce that Sketch 2.3.1 is now available containing mostly bug fixes and updates on the recent 2.3 release.
We’re pleased to announce that Sketch 2.3.1 is now available. It’s mostly a bugfix update on the recent 2.3 update, but the list of changes is nice.
A few highlights:
- Fixes Dropbox saving compatibility
- Improves stability when using Sketch Mirror
- You can once again tweak x/y/width/height values of subpaths in the inspector
- Zoom-tool click to zoom in has been improved
- When frequently zooming in and out you can now tell Sketch (via the preferences) to maintain the viewport
And it fixes a few general minor issues. The update is of course free for existing customers.