Customer Success Manager
Do you want to be part of a team that helps >1 million designers do their best work and create beautiful products? We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our fast-growing team at Sketch.
We are seeking professionals who are eager to help others design and build flexible, effective, and efficient design operations. You will be proactive and excited to serve as the “face of Sketch” to customers. Your primary goal will be to build relationships, drive meaningful adoption and help design teams succeed with Sketch.
In this role, you will manage and partner with Enterprise Design Teams to ensure their success leveraging Sketch. You'll also be an ambassador of design excellence using Sketch and your duties will include:
- Onboarding business clients and setting them up for success
- Driving engagement and adoption among existing customers
- Monitor entitlements in key accounts and drive successful renewals and expansions
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from customers to our design and development teams
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Managing a portfolio of 75+ business customers
- +2 years of experience working directly with corporate clients in a customer success or account management role
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at most senior levels with assigned accounts becoming a trusted advisor
- A deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent collaboration, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills
- You must be passionate about great design
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
- While this is a remote position, periodic/infrequent travel may be expected for certain in-person customer meetings
- If you're an experienced user of Sketch, that's a clear bonus. However, if not we can teach you!
- Self-starters who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- Previous hyper-growth / startup experience