Customer Success Manager
Do you want to be part of a team that helps >1 million designers create amazing products everyday? We are looking for Customer Success Managers to join our team and help build this important function at Sketch.
Sketch is where the best products begin. Over one million designers — from freelancers to some of the largest companies in the world — use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products, every day. We’re building a platform to empower designers to share and collaborate on their designs and work better, together.
In this position:
- We are seeking professionals who are eager to help others design and build flexible, effective, and efficient design operations
- You will be proactive and excited to serve as the “face of Sketch” to customers. Your role will involve onboarding customers, evangelizing the Sketch Platform, and managing key accounts.
- The primary goal is not to sell but rather to build relationships, drive enduring adoption and help customers succeed.
- Onboarding business clients and setting them up for success
- Driving engagement and adoption among existing customers
- Monitor entitlements in key accounts and drive successful renewals and expansions
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from customers to our design and development teams
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Managing a portfolio of 25-35 business customers
- Experience working directly with customers, in a support or customer success role
- You must be passionate about great design
- A deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Ability to work remotely as part of a close-knit team
- Stellar written and verbal English communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- While this is a remote position, periodic/infrequent travel may be expected for certain in-person customer meetings (if/as the world returns to some kind of normal, post-Covid).
- If you're an experienced user of Sketch, that's a clear bonus. However, if not we can teach you!
- Self-starters who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results