Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Over a million people and thousands of corporate clients use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. We’re looking for an Account Executive to prospect, find and close new business with corporate design teams around the world.
Working at Sketch
Sketch has always been a 100% remote company, with our team based around the world. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team. We put respect for each other above everything else.
Besides being remote, we work asynchronously as often as we can. This means that we communicate mostly using Slack, Notion and GitHub. When we need it, we also have video calls. This means you’ll need to have an excellent grasp of written English, great communication skills and feel comfortable working in a remote environment.
Being fully remote means we can bring together incredible people from around the world. We encourage our people to be themselves and embrace what makes them unique. We value different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, and we strongly believe this is key to achieving outstanding results.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be part of Sketch’s first Account Executive team, reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
- Own the deal cycle — from start to finish — prospecting into targeted accounts to build relationships and bring on new clients.
- Efficiently drive and manage a high volume of outbound communications.
- Consistently generate pipeline, with an accurate forecast, to exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Collaborate and work extensively with the Customer Success team, who manage our portfolio of existing clients.
- Work alongside the Demand Generation Lead to build and collaborate on the strategy to bring in new leads.
- Be a true ambassador of design excellence using Sketch.
- Deliver actionable and candid feedback from prospects to our design and development teams.
- 3+ years working with corporate clients in an acquisition role, focused on finding and closing new business
- Experience building and maintaining relationships at most senior levels within an organization from scratch
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quota expectations
- A deep sense of empathy and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent collaboration, relationship-building, and communication skills
- Stellar written and verbal English
- Passionate about great design
- This is a remote position, but the ability to commit to periodic/infrequent travel for certain in-person customer meetings
- If you’re an experienced user of Sketch, that's a clear bonus. However, if not we can teach you!
- Self-starters who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- Previous hyper-growth/startup experience