Product Support Specialist (Designer)
Over a million designers use Sketch to transform their ideas into incredible products every day. Want to join us and help us take our customer support to the next level? We’re looking to grow our talented team with a full-time Product Support Specialist ( Designer)
As a Product Support Specialist at Sketch, your focus will be on giving our customers the help they need, fast. From general questions to specific product-focused Howtos and bugs, we’ll expect you to manage these inquiries, and respond in a friendly, respectful, and helpful manner.
You have a success story as a UI/UX designer and are a proficient Sketch user. You are passionate about solving complex product issues and finding workarounds. You have the patience to listen to problems and enjoy getting into the details to understand what’s going on.
Above all, you seek a good balance between solving a problem fast and providing a good solution. You've always been a multitasker with a strong focus on quality.
You’re looking for a new adventure and want to feel that what you do is meaningful both for you and for others. You’re a team player who’s willing to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting procedures.
Sketch is a 100% remote company, and your colleagues are distributed around the globe. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team. We put respect for each other above everything else.
In Customer Support, there are 14 people split into two teams — Account Ops and Technical Support. The Technical Support team that you’ll be joining has seven team members. We truly believe in teamwork and we usually work together on solving problems for our users. We often interact with people from other teams such as Product, Design, Technology, Customer Success, and Security.
- You have a UI/UX designer's background and are a proficient Sketch and macOS
- You have experience in customer support roles and problem solving
- You are willing to join a flexible support team to help Sketch users via email, live chat, or video calls
- You have excellent communication skills and strong written and spoken English
- You’re adaptable, patient, and responsive
- You can develop in a multicultural environment — a true team player
- You are ready to work in a fast-paced, changing, and intense environment.
What you will do if you join our team
- You will be part of our Technical support team and help Sketch users when they have a problem. Your experience as a designer and Sketch user yourself will be extremely valuable.
- Monitor and solve product and technical issues arising before and during product releases
- Manage simultaneous incoming support tickets effectively
- Follow up on customer queries with the Product, QA, and Technology teams when needed
- Identify and assess queries so that your response is in line with Product features
- Provide accurate, valid, and appropriate solutions within a reasonable amount of time — and follow up to make sure they’re resolved
- Keep accurate documentation of your interactions and contribute to a process repository
We care about your well-being and your professional success, so we offer you
- Whatever training you need to develop in your job
- The laptop you need
- The option to work anywhere in American timezones
- Company equity
- Paid family leave
- An annual company meetup
- Smart, nice and fun colleagues