Details of Processing
This Annex 1 to the DPA includes certain details of the processing of Controller Personal Data as required by Article 28(3) GDPR.
Subject matter and duration of the processing of Controller Personal Data
The subject matter and duration of the processing of Controller Personal Data are set out in the Terms and the DPA.
Nature and purpose of the processing of Controller Personal Data
- Processor will process Controller Personal Data in order to deliver the Service to Controller.
- Processor offers a ‘software-as-a-service’ (SaaS) product to its customers. Further information is available at www.sketch.com.
Types of Controller Personal Data to be processed
- Full name;
- Email address;
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information; and
- Any personal data contained in users’ contributions on the Service.
Categories of Data Subjects to whom Controller Personal Data relates
- End users of the Service; and
- End users to whom Controller provide access to the Service (including Controller’s employees and contractors).
Obligations and rights of Controller
The obligations and rights of Controller are set out in the Terms and the DPA.