We love interacting with our community and want to create a safe space for everyone.
As part of this commitment, we’ll always do our best to make sure the posts on our pages are in-line with our values. It would be great if you could give us a hand with this by keeping our house rules in mind.
We trust you to respect our community by not posting any content that contains:
- Offensive, threatening or violent language
- Hateful or discriminatory language regarding race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, and political beliefs
- Harassment, abuse or bullying
- Attacks on specific groups of people
- Content or posts for the purposes of promoting a competitor or a competitive product
- Content that is not relevant to our community
- Links to inappropriate, explicit, irrelevant or offensive material
We love seeing what you’ve made with Sketch and you’re always welcome to share it with us via social media. But, please. No explicit or offensive content. We also politely ask that you don’t spam us.
If we spot any postings that violate these rules, we reserve the right to remove them from our pages.
We know you love the Sketch community as much as we do. So we’re sure you’ll stick to our house rules. We’d hate to see you go, but repeat offenders will be blocked from our pages to protect other users. We hope you understand.
We’re always monitoring our pages. But if we’ve missed anything, feel free to flag any posts that violate our house rules to us.
Thanks for understanding. And for all your help.