The steps to register the Mac app with a license key are:
- Visit our release page and download your preferred version of our Mac app onto the device.
- Once the download is complete, install the app by dragging the Sketch icon to the Applications folder
- Once installed, the next step will depend on the version you choose, begin by launching the Mac App and then:
- Sketch versions 72 onwards - click on the Have a License? button. Type in your license key (starts with SK3) and click on the Register button.
- Sketch versions 56 to 71 - choose the Personal License tab, type in your License Key number into the pop-up, and select Register. Alternatively, you can launch the Mac app and link it to your license by selecting Sketch > Preferences > Account > Register from the menu bar and inserting your license key.
- Sketch version 55 or earlier - type in your License Key number, and select Register. Alternatively, you can choose Sketch > About & Registration > Register from the menu bar and insert your license key.