Real-time collaboration is available in beta as part of version 71 of the Mac app. We’re slowly rolling out this update to everyone so if you haven’t been prompted to download it just yet, don’t worry — it will be available for you soon!
- Why does real-time collaboration not work with VPN?
- Can I use real-time collaboration in Sketch in my browser?
- Does real-time collaboration only work with Sketch Cloud? Or can I use it with other hosting alternatives (Box, Dropbox, etc)?
- Why don't individual edits from my collaboration documents appear in Cloud?
- Can I use real-time collaboration in Sketch alongside Abstract?
- Are Sketch version 71 documents backwards-compatible with Sketch version 70?
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.