Do you offer refunds?
We offer two purchase options: a subscription or Mac-only licenses. Our refunds policy depends on the type of purchase you’ve made.
With a subscription purchase, we offer a free a 30-day trial that starts as soon as you sign up. If you cancel within your trial period, we won’t charge you at all.
Refunds for subscriptions
Our subscriptions refunds policy depends on the billing option you selected during the sign up process:
For annual billing, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. For monthly billing, we do not offer refunds, but you can cancel at any time and you will not be billed again. To request a refund for a charge with annual billing, please contact us with:
- The invoice number from the purchase you would like to be refunded. You’ll find this in the top-right corner of your invoice
- The last four numbers on the credit card you used for purchasing.
Refunds for Mac-only Licenses
For Mac app licenses, we offer a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.
To request a refund for a license purchase, contact us with:
- The order ID from the purchase you would like to be refunded. This is a code starting with BOH that you’ll find at the top of your invoice.
- The last four numbers on the credit card you used for purchasing. If you didn’t use credit card or if you used Alipay, PayPal or Amazon, please let us know the date of the purchase.
- Refunds can take between 3-10 working days (depending on your payment method) to reach your account.
Note: Our refund policy is designed to help with accidental purchases, incompatibility and unsuitability. It is not intended to serve as a way to use our product for free — we reserve the right to reject a refund if our policy is being abused.
Can’t find your answer?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.