- The Canvas. The Canvas is where you create your designs. It’s infinite, so you can set things up however you like and work directly on the Canvas itself without worrying about running out of space. If you’d prefer to work within a fixed frame, you can add Artboards to your Canvas. Read More →
- The Toolbar. The toolbar provides quick and easy access to important tools and actions you’ll use a lot in the Mac app. It comes with a handy set of defaults but you customize it with different buttons to suit your needs. To do so, control-click on it and choose Customize Toolbar… or choose View > Customize Toolbar…. Read More →
- The Inspector. In the Inspector, you’ll find settings for any layers you’ve selected, or controls for the tool or feature you’re using. Read More →
- The Layer List. In the Layer List, you can see and select from all of the pages in your document, and see the Artboards and layers on each page. Read More →
- The Components View . In the Components View you’ll find all the Symbols, Text Styles, Layer Styles, and Color Variables in your document. You can create, manage, search and find all components in the Components View. Read More →
Tip: To hide the Mac app’s UI, and view just your work on the Canvas, choose View > Hide Interface in the menu (or press ⌘ + .) to toggle Presentation Mode.