Applying a discount code for subscriptions
If you’re signing up for a subscription at sketch.com, you’ll need to:
- Visit sketch.com/signup and sign up to create an account
- Fill in the required details to create your account
- Go to Settings > Billing and click Set Up a Subscription
- Enter your code in the Discount code field and click Apply — the discount will be applied
- You can proceed to complete the payment process
Follow the same steps if you’re renewing your expired subscription — just sign in to your Sketch account (sketch.com/signin) and renew your subscription.
Applying a discount code for a Mac-only license
When purchasing a Mac-only license with a discount code, do the following:
- Head over to sketch.com/store
- Select the number of Mac-only licenses you’d like to purchase
- Enter the discount code in the field next to the Update Coupon button — then click the button, and your discount will be applied to the total price
- Choose your preferred payment method and confirm payment
You can also apply the discount if you’re renewing your license. Enter your SK3 key on the License page and find the Renew button in the Manage license section to proceed.
If you encounter any issues or need further help with discounts, subscriptions or licenses, don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.