- Pixel Fitting will round layers to nearest whole pixel and makes sure they don’t sit on fractional pixels when you draw, move or resize them.
- New Groups gives you the option to select layers within any new group you create without having to hold ⌘ or open the group first.
- Bitmap Import gives you the option to scale down images to fit inside Artboards, or have them overflow at full size.
- Vector Import attempts to interpret the path data inside PDF and EPS files you import and make it editable, rather than importing them as flat images.
- Artboard Exports gives you choose how Artboards are ordered when you export them as a PDF.
- Editing Shapes lets you choose whether not to close the path by clicking on the first, or last, end point when editing an open path.
- Offset Duplicated Layers will offset any layer duplicate by 10px from the original.
- Rename Duplicated Layers will add ‘copy’ to the end of a duplicate layer’s name to make sure it’s unique.
- Flatten Bitmaps lets you choose what resolution you would like bitmap images to be flattened to when using the Layer > Flatten Selection to Bitmap command.
Last updated on 17 Apr 20231 min read
On this page