- Sign in to your Google Suite Workspace as an Admin.
- Head to the Apps section.
- Click on the Add app menu.
- Click on the Add custom SAML app button to add a new SAML application.
Sketchin the Application Name field and upload Sketch’s logo. Click Continue when you’re ready.
- Download the IdP Metadata .XML file (latest option) — you’ll need it to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace. Click Continue.
Use the EntityID and ACS URL values that you got when setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace. Remember — these are unique to your Workspace.
- You’ll need to place the EntityID value in Audience field.
- Set the ACS URL value in the ACS URL field.
The rest of the fields should be filed as the following:
- Start URL
- Signed Response: tick the checkbox
- Name ID: Basic information - Primary Email
- Name ID Format: UNSPECIFIED
Note: Make sure that there are no spaces at the end of these fields. Otherwise, the SSO process will fail.
- Click Continue.
- Click Add Mapping.
- Add the following three mappings:
- Click Finish.
- Then, click on User Access the SAML app and make sure SAML is enabled for everyone — or for the users and groups that you want.
- Make sure the SAML app is enabled for everyone — or for the users and groups that you want.
- Head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in Sketch.
Google Workspaces setup
Last updated on 26 Jan 20211 min read
On this page