- Log in to your OneLogin Admin account.
- Head to Administration in the toolbar and go the Admin panel.
- Head to Applications > Applications > Add Apps
- In the search box, type
SAML Test Connector (Advanced)and click on the matching search result.
Sketchin the name field and add a description and Sketch’s logo (optional).
Use the EntityID and ACS URL values that you got when setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace. Remember these are unique to your Workspace.
Place the EntityID value in the Audience (EntityID) field.
Set the ACS URL value in the following fields:
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator
- ACS (Consumer) URL
Note: Make sure that there are no spaces at the end of these fields. Otherwise, the SSO process will fail.
- Make sure the following fields are filled in as follows:
- Head to the Parameters page. Click on the + icon and add the following fields. Make sure you check Include in SAML assertion for every field.
- NameID value
Here’s how adding a field in the Parameters page looks:
- Click the Save button in the top-right corner.
- Head to the More Actions menu in the top right corner and select SAML Metadata to export the XML file. You’ll need it when setting up SAML SSO in Sketch.
- Now head to How to finish setting up SAML SSO in your Workspace to finish the SAML SSO process in your Workspace.
Last updated on 26 Jan 20211 min read
On this page